Monday, June 7, 2010


I was walking home today and saw this in the sky. Although it's not the best quality pic, I imagine that you were keeping step beside me when I whispered in revered awe, "Are you seeing this?"
Look how the light is just pouring through the clouds and filtering out through the bottom like the cloud simply cannot contain all the goodness coming its way. It's moments like this that I remember and am remind how wonderful the world really is. Yes, I have a weird fascination with clouds. I think they're pretty. :) But there is something so enlightening and wonderful that I see in those wisps of ozone when touched by the light. It warms my heart and calms my day. I marvel at how something can appear so untouched and so perfect.
Does anything touch you in this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment