Monday, May 17, 2010

Random Occurrence - Crab's Play

At some point in your life, you may have been told not to play with your food--so is it ok if someone else does? Check this out: This is such a random occurrence. Although this particular establishment is indeed a fish market, it's located inside a larger varied market where you can get lunch at different restaurants and from local
merchants. I'm in another line, waiting for my order of grilled salmon from a Thai restaurant, and my friend and I happen to look over at the fish market. These crabs are alive and the man is gently tickling the underbellies of the crabs. As he does, their legs wiggle back and forth in the air.
While I imagine that he does it to entice business, I found it a bit creepy.
Also creepy? When I asked if I could take a picture - he was like, no problem and actually touched the crabbies a little more so they could wiggle-pose for the picture. So random.


No comments:

Post a Comment